3/17/09

The Accident...! (minor)


Hello everyone! How is your day? Here's a story:
I was riding my horse, Bud on Saturday. He decided to get 'barn sour' and took off at a run. I jumped off, which was dumb since I did know he was going straight to the barn! :) I fell on my elbow area. I thought it was fine so I went to church the next morning. Yesterday I went in to town and got it checked out at a clinic. They had an X-ray taken. All that happened was I got a sling with ace wrap.....here's a picture of how silly I look!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

I am SOOOOO glad you're okay! :) You were pretty brave to get right back on, too!

Rose said...

I'm glad you didn't break it!
What is it like having a horse!
I've alway's dreamed of having one!!!!!!!

Lulu said...

We have six. I wish you could come to my house and see them and ride with me!