3/18/09

Miscellaneous

Before I start I want to ask.....did I spell miscellaneous right? I'm not sure.
Today I went to Innovis and had me checked out for the second time. Dr. Ostlie checked me out. BTW, if you ever need a doctor, go to him. He was a great doctor. Anyways, he said the X-rays from UrgentMed weren't that great, so I have another appt. on Monday at 8:45 in the morning! Which seems like not a big deal to those who live in town...:) He thinks I have a small break. :( Still in my sling. Sorry for any incomplete sentences!!

Well, you need to have other things put in your mind besides my problems!! :):):) I have been doing fine in school. We are already almost done with our science book! I like science. We are studying astronomy. Astronomy is fun. :) This sling is keeping me from riding horse, which bums me out! :(
A great website for any of you who likes dogs is: (you can click) By the way, since you are getting emailed this post, you can click on the blue underlined words that say A Girl's Daily Diary, just to let you know.
http://www.loveyourdog.com
Also, we are going to the Homeschool Convention and we'll leave on Friday. We won't get back until Sunday night, though. BTW, if any of you like gum, go to Wal-Mart and get Trident gum, Tropical Twist. It think that's what it's called. That's what I'm chewing now in fact! If you want to comment do that thing I told you to do earlier.
thediarygirl

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Please feel free to post here if you want.
thediarygirl

Rose said...

So did you break your arm?
I have alot of question's!

Lulu said...

No, I sprained it. :)