5/22/09

AG Place Pics... Continued!

Us on a WONDERFUL ride. Yeah. We went upside-down. Side ways. Literally, straight up and straight down. I was screaming the entire time! We three are in the front. Left to right:
My sister, Becca, and Me. Can you believe it costed $6.00 for each of us to go on a 60-second ride???? EIGHTEEN DOLLARS. Wait a minute. No worries, it was awesomely fun.
Me deciding which hair ribbon I want for my doll...
Jammin' in the backseat on the way home...a sure sign of overtiredness
My sister deciding which doll she's going to get: Sonali, Elizabeth, Ruthie
My doll getting her hair done at the Salon. Not to mention a very sweet stylist!

We drove four hrs. to Minneapolis. What a big city! Well, not really but it was big compared to what I'm used to. The Mall is sorta easy to find since it's the biggest mall in the world. Oh my goodness. We got there and I was like oh my goodness how do I describe it. I was happy, to make that short. We got there and saw the store right by the amusement park. We got in there and started going to the places where our dolls had their clothes and stuff. We spent awhile deciding which clothing to get, what to buy, etc. the Bistro is very elegant. You can get little teeny weeny cups for your dolls and the waitresses fill them with Pink Lemonade!! Plus your doll gets a chair that clips on the table. So cool. After that we chattered and decided we wanted to go on a ride. We looked around and quickly decided to ride on the Spongebob whatever-it's-called. So we get on, my heart beating (I'd never been on an upside down ride before!!) and wanting to scream. But to save my reputation I decided I wouldn't. The person started her up, and we shot straight, literally STRAIGHT up in the air and STRAIGHT down. When we went straight down I screamed. I didn't care about my reputation then! I don't think anyone cared. :) It was about 60 seconds long of going like upside-down. Oh, and when we got in our seats, I determined I was going to close my eyes the whole ride. That didn't go over well and I opened them as soon as we got going. After we had our mall experience our parents decided we'd go to Ikea, a very large furniture/home decor store. It was actually pretty fun! We got home by nine. I crashed as soon as I hit the pillow!!!!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hey Lulu,
That sounds like sooooo much fun!
When did you acctually go to the mall? was it a few days ago?
Anyways I went to bush Garden's virginia (wich was long ago!) and my uncle built this roller coaster called the griffon! We went upsidown and a whole bunch of other ways! Your 60 second adventure sounded cool!
p.s. LOVE YOUR BLOG!
~Rose~

Lulu said...

It was yesterday! Your trip sounds AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the comment.
P.S. I love your blog too!
~LULU~