5/10/09

Change of Scenery!!

The scenery has changed on my blog! You can notice I've followed www.inthevalleywithmysavior.blogspot.com 's background place:
http://cutestblogontheblock.com
go there to find BEAUTIFUL backgrounds! Better than the Blogger backgrounds. Thanks Emily and Jordan for the website I saw!! :) lol.
Today is a beautiful day. I went to my BEAUTIFUL cousin's dedication today. Very lovely service. Bethel is a great church! After that we went to the park with some of our relatives. I went on a very long and fun walk! Then we went to DQ to have some Ice cream. The Raspberry Truffle blizzard is a MUST HAVE.

3 comments:

Hannah Paige said...

Hello Lu-Lu!

I like your blog very well! I love horses as well.

Sure, we can be blogging friend if you'd like!=)

~Hannah Paige♥

Nikki said...

Hi Lulu!
My name is Nikki, I'm also a Christain and came across your blog from Hannah at trusting in his love. I looked at your profile and saw that we have a lot of things in common!! They are, Reading,Horses,Internet,Cooking,being with friends,Facing the Giants,flywheel felicaty stuff, Wissmann family,(we had them at our church,)Bible,C.S. Lewis books,the boxcar childeren.
Look at my profile to see the rest I like. I want to be a blogging friend with you, I don't know if there is something you do, but I think it sounds fun! Oh, B.T.W. when you talked about your cousins dedication, what denomination are you? Read my profileto learn about me! Talk to you later!

Lulu said...

Hannah~Thanks! I like yours. Do you have horses?
Nikki~Sure, I'll be friends! I am an Evangelical Free.